OTTAWA ACCIDENT LAWYER- A serious car accident on March Road near Dunrobin resulted in serious injuries. A man was driving a pickup truck that slammed into the back of a five-ton delivery truck on March Road near Dunrobin in the morning on June 1, 2011. The man was reported to be pinned in his vehicle by the impact. Paramedics had to stabilize his seriously broken leg before he was airlifted to hospital.
Personal Injury Articles
Remember these articles provide general information on Ontario Accident Law and cannot constitute legal advice. To obtain legal advice relating to your situation, please use the free consultation form to request a meeting with a personal injury lawyer.
Amusement Park Injuries
- Injured on public transit? After changes to Insurance Act, you are not eligible for accident benefits unless the accident involved a collision
Ontario Legal Process for Accidents
Ontario Personal Injury Damages
Other Ontario Accident Issues
Ottawa Bicycle Claims
Ottawa Car Accident Claims
Statutory Accident Benefits
Ottawa Motorcycle Accident
Ottawa Pedestrian Accident Claims
Ottawa Train Accidents
Personal Injury For Children
Types of Ontario Injuries
Brain Injury Lawyer
Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer
Special Edition of Recovery
Order Recovery Mag!
Free Accident Guides
Injured Victim's Guide to Fair Compensation
AS SEEN ON TV
Crash Course: A Savvy Woman's Guide to Ontario Car Accident Claims Spinning Out of Control
The Ontario Bicycle Accident Handbook
Ottawa Bicycle Accident Info Sheet
Ottawa Personal Injury Law Blog
- Mind the money! Keep all receipts after a car accident in Ontario
- Brain injury basics: Learn to recognize the signs of a concussion
- Drowsy driving is impaired driving
- Serious Pedestrian Accidents in Ottawa Act as Reminder to Watch Out!
- Need an Injury Lawyer in Ottawa? Look No Further
- Picking a Car Accident Lawyer in Ottawa? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Get Your Personal Injury Questions Answered!
- Top 5 Subscription Services For Your At-Home Recovery!
- Will I be sued if someone was injured in my swimming pool?
- Why Are You Calling it an Accident When it Was Preventable?
2010 - Named
one of Ottawa
"Top 50 People
in the Capital"
of the Year"
Ottawa Business Journal 2008
"Forty Under 40" Award
Ottawa Chamber of Commerce
2006 "New Business of the Year"