OTTAWA ACCIDENT LAWYER- A serious car accident on March Road near Dunrobin resulted in serious injuries. A man was driving a pickup truck that slammed into the back of a five-ton delivery truck on March Road near Dunrobin in the morning on June 1, 2011. The man was reported to be pinned in his vehicle by the impact. Paramedics had to stabilize his seriously broken leg before he was airlifted to hospital.
Personal Injury Articles
Remember these articles provide general information on Ontario Accident Law and cannot constitute legal advice. To obtain legal advice relating to your situation, please use the free consultation form to request a meeting with a personal injury lawyer.
Amusement Park Injuries
- Injured on public transit? After changes to Insurance Act, you are not eligible for accident benefits unless the accident involved a collision
Ontario Legal Process for Accidents
Ontario Personal Injury Damages
Other Ontario Accident Issues
Ottawa Bicycle Claims
Ottawa Car Accident Claims
Statutory Accident Benefits
Ottawa Motorcycle Accident
Ottawa Pedestrian Accident Claims
Ottawa Train Accidents
Personal Injury For Children
Types of Ontario Injuries
Brain Injury Lawyer
Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer
Special Edition of Recovery
Order Recovery Mag!
Free Accident Guides
Injured Victim's Guide to Fair Compensation
AS SEEN ON TV
Crash Course: A Savvy Woman's Guide to Ontario Car Accident Claims Spinning Out of Control
The Ontario Bicycle Accident Handbook
Ottawa Bicycle Accident Info Sheet
Ottawa Personal Injury Law Blog
- How is my lawyer calculating my damages claim?
- Ontario’s 2015 Budget is Bad for Accident Victims
- I want to get Canada Pension Plan Disability
- What to Expect if You Hire a Disability Insurance lawyer?
- 5 Things You Can DO Today to IMPROVE your accident case
- Making a Claim after an Accident While on Vacation
- Getting Health Care after An Accident Out of Ontario
- 10 Tips To Up Your Chances of Getting Long Term Disability Benefits
- 5 Things you should know before you settle your accident benefit claim
- How waiting too long to meet a lawyer can hurt your Ontario car accident case
Named one of Profit W100 Canada's Top Female Entrepreneurs Chosen as part of Ottawa Life's Top 25 People in the Capital 2010 - Named
one of Ottawa
"Top 50 People
in the Capital"
of the Year"
Ottawa Business Journal 2008
"Forty Under 40" Award
Ottawa Chamber of Commerce
2006 "New Business of the Year"