OTTAWA ACCIDENT LAWYER- A serious car accident on March Road near Dunrobin resulted in serious injuries. A man was driving a pickup truck that slammed into the back of a five-ton delivery truck on March Road near Dunrobin in the morning on June 1, 2011. The man was reported to be pinned in his vehicle by the impact. Paramedics had to stabilize his seriously broken leg before he was airlifted to hospital.
Personal Injury Articles
Remember these articles provide general information on Ontario Accident Law and cannot constitute legal advice. To obtain legal advice relating to your situation, please use the free consultation form to request a meeting with a personal injury lawyer.
Amusement Park Injuries
- Injured on public transit? After changes to Insurance Act, you are not eligible for accident benefits unless the accident involved a collision
Ontario Legal Process for Accidents
Ontario Personal Injury Damages
Other Ontario Accident Issues
Ottawa Bicycle Claims
Ottawa Car Accident Claims
Statutory Accident Benefits
Ottawa Motorcycle Accident
Ottawa Pedestrian Accident Claims
Ottawa Train Accidents
Personal Injury For Children
Types of Ontario Injuries
Brain Injury Lawyer
Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer
Special Edition of Recovery
Free Accident Guides
Injured Victim's Guide to Fair Compensation
AS SEEN ON TV
Crash Course: A Savvy Woman's Guide to Ontario Car Accident Claims Spinning Out of Control
The Ontario Bicycle Accident Handbook
Ottawa Bicycle Accident Info Sheet
Ottawa Personal Injury Law Blog
- CAA Launches New Tool for Senior Drivers
- Teen Makes News with Facebook Brag – Dad Loses $80,000 Lawsuit Settlement
- Top Ten Mistakes to Avoid After an Accident
- Driven to Distraction: Distracted Driving Fine to Increase in Ontario
- 10 Steps to Take After an Accident
- 5 Tips for Keeping Safe Inside Your Car
- Game Changer! How a Free Consultation with Auger Hollingsworth Could Transform Your Life Forever
- 6 Ways to Stay Safe While Playing Sports
- Double Whammy! What are the Implications of Double Accidents in Ontario?
- Young and Reckless – What you need to know before letting your young adult borrow your car in Ontario
Tagsaccident accident benefits accident lawyer avocate benefits bicycle bike brain injury Brenda Hollingsworth car car accident child children claim collision compensation damages discovery fatal Fatal Accident fracture injury injury lawyer insurance kid lawsuit lawye lawyer motor vehicle Ontario ottawa ottawa accident lawyer ottawa lawyer ottawa personal injury lawyer pain pedestrian personal injury personal injury lawyer SABS safety settlement spinal cord suffering TBI video
2010 - Named
one of Ottawa
"Top 50 People
in the Capital"
of the Year"
Ottawa Business Journal 2008
"Forty Under 40" Award
Ottawa Chamber of Commerce
2006 "New Business of the Year"