OTTAWA ACCIDENT LAWYER- A serious car accident on March Road near Dunrobin resulted in serious injuries. A man was driving a pickup truck that slammed into the back of a five-ton delivery truck on March Road near Dunrobin in the morning on June 1, 2011. The man was reported to be pinned in his vehicle by the impact. Paramedics had to stabilize his seriously broken leg before he was airlifted to hospital.
Personal Injury Articles
Remember these articles provide general information on Ontario Accident Law and cannot constitute legal advice. To obtain legal advice relating to your situation, please use the free consultation form to request a meeting with a personal injury lawyer.
Amusement Park Injuries
- Injured on public transit? After changes to Insurance Act, you are not eligible for accident benefits unless the accident involved a collision
Ontario Legal Process for Accidents
Ontario Personal Injury Damages
Other Ontario Accident Issues
Ottawa Bicycle Claims
Ottawa Car Accident Claims
Statutory Accident Benefits
Ottawa Motorcycle Accident
Ottawa Pedestrian Accident Claims
Ottawa Train Accidents
Personal Injury For Children
Types of Ontario Injuries
Brain Injury Lawyer
Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer
Special Edition of Recovery
Order Recovery Mag!
Free Accident Guides
Injured Victim's Guide to Fair Compensation
AS SEEN ON TV
Crash Course: A Savvy Woman's Guide to Ontario Car Accident Claims Spinning Out of Control
The Ontario Bicycle Accident Handbook
Ottawa Bicycle Accident Info Sheet
Ottawa Personal Injury Law Blog
- Auger Hollingsworth – We Play to Win
- Bill 15 Passes Third Reading- Bad News for Ontarians
- Cantley Teenager Killed After Hit by Two Vehicles
- Bank Street Dump Truck Collision Causes Critical Injuries
- Auger Hollingsworth’s Leading Lawyers Chosen Among Ottawa Life Magazine Top 25 People in the Capital
- School bus injuries in Ontario
- Playing it safe: Playground safety tips for children in Ontario
- 3 Safety Tips For Your Child’s Commute
- Update: Transportation Safety Board says bus in VIA rail train collision was travelling over the speed limit
- Ontario Guide to Dog Bites: What to do and who to call
2010 - Named
one of Ottawa
"Top 50 People
in the Capital"
of the Year"
Ottawa Business Journal 2008
"Forty Under 40" Award
Ottawa Chamber of Commerce
2006 "New Business of the Year"