Ottawa Motorcycle Accident Lawyers | Ontario Injury
We love motorcycles and so do you.
But let’s face it, the injuries sustained by Ontario motorcyclists and passengers involved in a motorcycle accident are often brutal. Drivers often ignore the rights of bikers or are just not cautious around them. There are many Ontario accidents involving vehicles and motorcyclists, usually with really bad results for the rider.
Contact an Ottawa motorcycle accident lawyer who understands the needs of the biker. Call Auger Hollingsworth at 613 233-4529 or email email@example.com to schedule a free initial consultation if you have been seriously injured in an Ottawa motorcycle accident.
Causes of Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Motorcycle accident injuries are sometimes caused by the negligence of another driver. Motorists do not see or pay attention to motorcycles. This results in a wide variety of car-motorcycle and truck motorcycle collisons, including:
- Rear-end collsions with motorcycles
- Cars or trucks changing lanes into a motorcycle
- Vehicles making right turns from the center lane without seeing a motorcycle to their right
- Trucks or cars pushing motorcycles into a guard rail or off the road
- Car or truck drivers running a red light or stop sign without seeing the motorcycle
As you know, cars and trucks are heavier than motorcycles. Car and truck drivers are protected by the interior of the car or truck, including airbags and seatbelts. Motorcycles are relatively lightweight. Bikers are very vulnerable, even with proper clothing and helmets. Very serious, even catastrophic, injuries result from motorcycle accidents. Unfortunately, motorcycle accidents are also often fatal.
Bikers may suffer motorcycle injuries like:
- Closed head injury, traumatic brain injury, concussion
- Spinal cord injury, quadriplegia or paraplegia
- Broken bones and fractures
- Sprains and strains
- Back injuries
- Neck injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Knee injuries
- Scarring and other disfiguring injuries
- Road rash
Don’t Wait to Take Action
If you or a loved one has been hurt or injured in an Ontario motorcycle accident, contact Auger Hollingsworth now by calling 613 233-4529 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Our knowledgeable accident lawyers will start working on your case immediately. There is lots to be done to protect your rights and your claim.