Personal Injury Articles
Remember these articles provide general information on Ontario Accident Law and cannot constitute legal advice. To obtain legal advice relating to your situation, please use the free consultation form to request a meeting with a personal injury lawyer.
Amusement Park Injuries
- Injured on public transit? After changes to Insurance Act, you are not eligible for accident benefits unless the accident involved a collision
Ontario Legal Process for Accidents
Ontario Personal Injury Damages
Other Ontario Accident Issues
Ottawa Bicycle Claims
Ottawa Car Accident Claims
Statutory Accident Benefits
Ottawa Motorcycle Accident
Ottawa Pedestrian Accident Claims
Ottawa Train Accidents
Personal Injury For Children
Types of Ontario Injuries
Brain Injury Lawyer
Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer
Free Accident Guides
Injured Victim's Guide to Fair Compensation
AS SEEN ON TV
Crash Course: A Savvy Woman's Guide to Ontario Car Accident Claims Spinning Out of Control
The Ontario Bicycle Accident Handbook
Free Injury Newsletter Signup
Ottawa Bicycle Accident Info Sheet
Ottawa Personal Injury Law Blog
- Litigation Loans for Personal Injury Plaintiffs- Friend or Foe?
- 10 Lessons for Settlement Success After an Accident
- Pedestrian Accident at Booth and Carling in Ottawa West
- Cyclist, Two Teen Drivers Injured at Orchardview and Innes in Accident
- Need info About the Bus Accident? Watch us on CTVMorningLive
- How to Get Accident Benefits after the Ottawa Bus – Train Accident
- OC Transpo Bus – Via Rail Train Accident
- Bank Street Cyclist dies in Ottawa Accident with Cement Truck
- Fatal Ontario motor vehicle – cyclist accident near Nipigon.
- Westboro crash leaves Ottawa woman suffering head injuries.
2010 - Named
one of Ottawa
"Top 50 People
in the Capital"
of the Year"
Ottawa Business Journal 2008
"Forty Under 40" Award
Ottawa Chamber of Commerce
2006 "New Business of the Year"