Personal Injury Articles
Remember these articles provide general information on Ontario Accident Law and cannot constitute legal advice. To obtain legal advice relating to your situation, please use the free consultation form to request a meeting with a personal injury lawyer.
Amusement Park Injuries
- Injured on public transit? After changes to Insurance Act, you are not eligible for accident benefits unless the accident involved a collision
Ontario Legal Process for Accidents
Ontario Personal Injury Damages
Other Ontario Accident Issues
Ottawa Bicycle Claims
Ottawa Car Accident Claims
Statutory Accident Benefits
Ottawa Motorcycle Accident
Ottawa Pedestrian Accident Claims
Ottawa Train Accidents
Personal Injury For Children
Types of Ontario Injuries
Brain Injury Lawyer
Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer
Special Edition of Recovery
Order Recovery Mag!
Free Accident Guides
Injured Victim's Guide to Fair Compensation
AS SEEN ON TV
Crash Course: A Savvy Woman's Guide to Ontario Car Accident Claims Spinning Out of Control
The Ontario Bicycle Accident Handbook
Ottawa Bicycle Accident Info Sheet
Ottawa Personal Injury Law Blog
- Nothing Says Merry Christmas Like an Ice Scraper!
- New Deductibles for Auto Claims
- Completing the Statutory Accident Benefits Forms
- What A Civil Jury Doesn’t Know
- Confused about 1-800 law firms? You are not alone!
- Preparing to Testify at Discovery
- How are damages assessed in an Ontario personal injury case?
- How is my lawyer calculating my damages claim?
- Ontario’s 2015 Budget is Bad for Accident Victims
- I want to get Canada Pension Plan Disability
Tagsaccident accident benefits accident lawyer avocate benefits bicycle bike brain injury Brenda Hollingsworth car car accident child children claim collision compensation damages discovery fatal Fatal Accident fracture injury injury lawyer insurance kid lawsuit lawye lawyer motor vehicle Ontario ottawa ottawa accident lawyer ottawa lawyer ottawa personal injury lawyer pain pedestrian personal injury personal injury lawyer SABS safety settlement spinal cord suffering TBI video
Named one of Profit W100 Canada's Top Female Entrepreneurs Chosen as part of Ottawa Life's Top 25 People in the Capital 2010 - Named
one of Ottawa
"Top 50 People
in the Capital"
of the Year"
Ottawa Business Journal 2008
"Forty Under 40" Award
Ottawa Chamber of Commerce
2006 "New Business of the Year"