Ottawa personal injury lawyer Brenda Hollingsworth will be answering viewers’ questions about what happens during your personal injury accident case after the personal injury lawyer is hired. The segment airs on CTV Morning Live after 9 am on Monday, October 29, 2012.
Get answers to your personal injury questions such as:
- How long is my Ottawa personal injury case going to take?
- What is the lawyer doing with my personal injury case during that time?
- Are there things I can do to enhance my accident case?
- Are there things I can do to wreck my accident case?
- What happens if I get better while my case is working its way through the system?
- Why is my injury lawyer asking me to sign so many forms?
- What is examination for discovery?
- What is mediation?
- When do I get a pre-trial?
Interested viewers can call in, email or Facebook CTV Morning live to get their Ottawa personal injury accident questions answered live on the show. Let us know if you watch our show!! Tweet @Ottawalawyers or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments or feedback.
Ottawa personal injury lawyer Brenda Hollingsworth represents people in Eastern Ontario who have been injured in serious Ontario accidents. Her practice has a focus on slip and fall and motor vehicle accidents. If you have a potential claim you would like to have evaluated by an Ontario personal injury lawyer, please contact us at 613 860-4529. For qualified callers, we offer a free consultation, either on the telephone or in person.
Our Ottawa personal injury law firm offers contingency fees retainer agreements for serious accident cases. That means our clients do not pay legal fees if there is no settlement or judgment! There is no upfront fee for expenses.