NO FEE FOR KIDS PROGRAM
No Fee? That’s right! The Ottawa personal injury lawyers at Auger Hollingsworth are delighted to announce our NO FEE FOR KIDS program.
Who is eligible?
- If you are 12 years old or under on the date of the accident, you may be eligible for this program.
- The program applies to motor vehicle accidents only.
- You must live in the National Capital Region.
- Note: Your case must still meet our normal criteria for acceptance.
What are we offering?
- If we are able to settle your motor vehicle accident case without filing a law suit, we will not charge a fee for our services. (Cases taken on contingency typically carry a fee of anywhere between 20-35% of the settlement amount.)
- In most cases, the settlement of a case for a minor has to be approved by the Court. The fact that we have to get court approval does not make your case ineligible.
- As in any other case, you will still be responsible for out of pocket expenses, like medical reports and other disbursements.
Why are we doing this?
- We are parents.
- It is horrible when kids get into a motor vehicle accident. We want to remove a barrier for injured kids seeking compensation.
- We have been very lucky in growing our practice so successfully in Ottawa. We want to give back to this community.
Interested? Here is what you do:
Call 613 233-4529 for a free intake call. Tell our staff you are interested in the program. Or fill out the Contact Us form. In the comments section, tell us you are interested in the program.